You must embrace Social Media in today’s Internet strategy. Why Social Media?
Consider these statistics:
• By 2010, Gen-Y will outnumber Baby Boomers … 96% of them have joined a social network
• Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
• If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 3rd most populous
• 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as a primary tool to find employees
• The largest growing segment on Facebook is 55-65 year-old females
• 80% of Twitter usage is outside of Twitter … people update anywhere, anytime … imagine what that means for bad (or good) customer experiences!
• There are over 200,000,000 Blogs
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content
• 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations … only 14% trust advertisements
• The #2 largest search engine in the world is YouTube
• In May 2010, Facebook surpassed Google with the most number of unique visitors, and continues to grow.
In today’s Social Media enhanced Internet strategy:
• A blog dedicated to your niche is central to the strategy
• You need one or more Facebook fan pages
• You need a following on Twitter
• You need to post YouTube videos
• All this on top of the old strategies of articles submission, RSS feeds, and Search Engine Optimization.
Intan Associates, Inc. will guide you through the most efficient ways to achieve your goal.