Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Under our Terms and Conditions, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting our website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, improve your browsing experience, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, none of this information is linked to personally identifiable information.
The two instances where you have the opportunity to give us personally identifiable information are when you leave comments on our blog and when you contact us:
1) When you leave comments on our website, all information you provide to us, except for your email address, will be published to the public. That means that the content of your postings will be available to anyone interested and easily searchable on search websites.
2) When you contact us, we will use the information you provide us to address the reason for the communication.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.